If you love head vases or just started to collect them, this vintage blonde made in 1963 is a great addition. Inarco E-1065, she was made in Cleveland and is so pretty with a delicate colored face, red lips and a pink porcelain bow inside her neck ribbon.
A special addition to this head vase is a cover from a 1989 Enquirer newspaper that featured head vases on the cover.
- vintage head vase
- no chips, cracks breaks or repairs
- eye lashes have some missing paint
- left earring ball is missing but the dangle is there
- cover of Enquirer featuring vintage head vases (has been folded and stored in vase)
- measures: appx 6 inches tall
More Vintage Vases
More Vintage Figurines